You already saved this event.
All the events
of Baja California Sur

GastroVino

Fri May 05
Luciano Pavan
7:00 PM - 9:00 PM
The White Ball
7:00 PM - 11:00 PM
Los Malqueridos
7:00 PM - 11:00 PM
Sat May 06
Blind Wine Tasting Challenge
12:00 PM - 2:00 PM
Gastro Tour
6:00 PM - 9:00 PM
Sun May 07
GastroVino Festival
2:00 PM - 7:00 PM
Samantha Rae
2:00 PM - 7:00 PM
Bill Levine
2:00 PM - 7:00 PM
GastroVino After Party
7:00 PM - 11:59 PM
Fri May 05, 2017 - 12:00 PM
To Sun May 07, 2017 - 11:59 PM
Spring is here and the Gastronomical Paradise of Todos Santos will proudly feature an incredible selection of Mexican wines and the most distinguished Gastronom

Festivals

Food & Wine (Gastronomy, Wine tasting, Degustation)


,

Ticket/reservation required

Invite your friends

PREPAY ONLINE AND SAVE

Ten Car Rental offers you the best service at the prices. Prepay online and save up to 20% on your rental car. Call Now Toll Free USA (877) 836-2271 MEX (800) 836-2274

THE BEST CAR RENTAL

Ten Car Rental offers you the best service at the best price. Prepay online and save up to 20% on your rental car. Call Now Toll Free USA (877) 836-2271 MEX (800) 836-2274

TEN CAR RENTAL LOS CABOS

Ten Car Rental offers you the best service at the best price. Prepay online and save up to 20% on your rental car. Call Now Toll Free USA (877) 836-2271 MEX (800) 836-2274

Transform Yourself!

Spa Cielo Laser & Integrative Medicine: A transformative approach to health, beauty and well-being using the most advanced technologies to deliver long-lasting benefits since 1998.

Your event in Los Cabos

Denni’s Catering: catering excellence to Los Cabos since 1998. From 2 to 2,000, from casual to extraordinary, a perfect culinary experience in the most exclusive locations

Build your web presence

Your own expandable web page with portal-bcs.com: Multilingual, Dynamic, Highly interactive, Mobile-friendly, Social interactivity, Blog, Online chat, Search Engine Optimized

Spring is here and the Gastronomical Paradise of Todos Santos will proudly feature an incredible selection of Mexican wines and the most distinguished Gastronomy of Baja California Sur. The 6th annual GastroVino Baja Food and Wine Festival will celebrate the abundance of our land and will feature the best wineries and winemakers from Baja California, Querétaro and traditional Misión wines of our state!.

A full weekend to experience the flavors and colors of Todos Santos, with the best local restaurants and special guests from La Paz and Los Cabos area.

Additionaly, every year GastroVino festival commits to a variety of social causes through a huge silent auction where entrepreneurs and artists donate their work or products to support different institutions like El internado (Boarding school) Bomberos (Fire department) and DIF. Last year we raised over 8,000 USD. Since 2012 we have gathered over 32,500 USD.

This year GastroVino will donate 80% of the funds to La Palapa Society de Todos Santos and the remaining 20% towards the restoration of San Juan Park (in front of the original Jesuit Mission).

Media Gallery

My KPasapp

Sign in with
OR
Email or Cell #
Password
Remember me
No KPasapp account?

Transform Yourself!

Spa Cielo Laser & Integrative Medicine: A transformative approach to health, beauty and well-being using the most advanced technologies to deliver long-lasting benefits since 1998.

Your event in Los Cabos

Denni’s Catering: catering excellence to Los Cabos since 1998. From 2 to 2,000, from casual to extraordinary, a perfect culinary experience in the most exclusive locations

Dream your natural body

Lymphatic drainage by Pressotherapy, Infrared capsule, ionic detoxification

Learn French

Classes open all year round for beginning, intermediate and advanced students of all ages.

Build your web presence

Your own expandable web page with portal-bcs.com: Multilingual, Dynamic, Highly interactive, Mobile-friendly, Social interactivity, Blog, Online chat, Search Engine Optimized